Sunday, February 2, 2014

Valentine’s Day Basket for Him

Since a lot of people have repinned (on Pinterest) the basket I've made for my boyfriend a few years ago, I've decided to explain how I made it.

Here is a picture of it before I wrapped it up:



First I bought all the items (wine, chocolates, cologne, ck underwear, heart, monkey, card and pictures), then I bought a basket with the perfect size to fit the items (pretty sure I got the basket at Michael’s). If you want your basket to look nice, you should try to buy items that will look good together. Once you have everything you need, start adding the items to your basket. I always put the big stuff first. Next, add the smaller items on top, and make it look as nice as possible. The final step is wrapping it up and adding a bow. I bought a ribbon and made the bow myself, but I didn't have enough ribbon to make it look as good as it should.


Here is the final product:


No comments:

Post a Comment